Sunday, September 28, 2008

If your name's Kelly, it’s not anymore. It’s Betty or Lucky Bitch.

I’m in the midst of doing up my CB cheat sheet for the test on tues, but I was distracted =D

Here’s my husband LUKE WORRELL *screams like a baby* and Kelly Osbourne at the Bungalow 8 nightclub in London for Nick Grimshaw’s Birthday Party.


Chanced upon this photo in August, but I wanted to share it with you guys. Why?

1. Luke Worrell is looking smashing as usual. (Yes, he’s now sporting a darker and shorter hairstyle compared with his platinum blonde one as seen in the lovelicious marc by marc jacobs spring 08 ads.) He’s totally rocking that tight skinny jeans with tux jacket look. (mind you, not many guys can do that w/o looking like a ______.)

2. I totally love what K.O.’s wearing even though I hate her guts. Her dress is by miu miu (amazing print, saw a purse in that exact print at the miu miu boutique abt a month back), her shoes are red and shiny (have I mentioned I love shiny?), and that wonderful leather jacket just completes her outfit. I would totally wear what she’s wearing if I could afford it… Can someone please buy me a leather jacket just like that?

I hate to admit it, but they look so great together. Bah humbug.

No comments: